Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This picture ALWAYS makes me laugh!

At first glance this just looks like a cute picture of a little boy going down the slide. However, if you look closer you will see the "Uh-oh" expression on Daddy's face. Joseph was sliding with Daddy and Daddy didn't quite have a hold of him. Now this slide was one of those rare slides that are super fast and you don't have to scoot your way to the bottom. Joseph, being timid as he is, wanted to go down the slide with somebody.  Daddy was not the best choice I guess. Joseph is weeing down the slide and little does he know he's about to have an unpleasant surprise. As Joseph gets to the bottom of this slide he doesn't stop he keeps going, airborn, and lands a few feet away, on his back. Of course this scares him and he cries and I am laughing so hard I'm about to pee my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment