Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New School Year

Today was Joseph's first day of Kindergarten and I wanted to make it extra special so I made him eggs and sausage for breakfast. We have Blake's preschool meet the teacher (and luckily he for the same one from last year!) and then Joseph rode the bus to school. He was so excited we stood outside 30 minutes before the bus was supposed to arrive. Jim came home from his workday to see him off. The bus was very late and we were worried that it wasn't coming, but it came. Then Blake and I drive to Horizon to see Joseph get off the bus, but as were waiting Blake insists he has to pee. The teachers even said on our curriculum night that no parents would be allowed in, however since Joseph wasn't even there yet, they were ok with it. When I went up to the principal she asked which teacher Blake had. I had to explain he was only 3. So we missed Joseph coming off the bus, but we got to see him stand in line with his class and go in. Then Blake and I had a little adventure and went to office max, old navy, brothers, and target. He got a blue kitty and I got the boys some sand dough. I also bought cookie mix so I could have cookies and milk for Joj when he got home. Then when Jim came home him and the boys did the ice bucket challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment